We offer returns or exchanges within 7 days after receiving the product if you found following problems about the products and needed to be changed.
We do not accept returns or exchanges in the following cases
- The color, prescription or quantity of items are different from ordered
- The lenses are defective or damaged
- The product is delivered more than 7 days ago.
- The damage on the lenses caused by the customers’ usage
- The damage merely on the package (but not on the lenses)
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. We are not able to trace the return and handle your exchange/refund accordingly.
Want to find out more about our returns policy? Read below for more information.
- Q. Can I return an item for an exchange?
- A. We accept return and exchange on unwanted and unopened products before 7 days after receiving. No refund or exchange for any opened/used items beside the faulty items.
We do not accept any return and exchange without notification beforehand. Any costed shipping fee will be borne by the customers. Please get in touch with our Customer Care team via email@example.com and they will gladly help you further.
- Q. I've received a faulty item, what should I do?
- A. We’re really sorry if you’ve received a faulty item. We will resend the same products to you or simply return & refund for your order. Please get in touch with our Customer Care team once you find a faulty item in your order via firstname.lastname@example.org and they will gladly help you further.
- Q. Have you received my returned items?
- A. As we are not responsible for your return parcel, please kindly inform us with the tracking number of the return parcel via email@example.com. We'll email you if our warehouse received it successfully.
Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way! As the parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives back with us, ensure that you get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return. We're not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake (it happens!). If we're able to locate the items (it's not always possible) and you'd like these returned to you, we may ask you to cover the delivery cost.
- Q. When will you ship the exchanged items to me?
- A. Once your return has been received by our warehouse, an invoice of the second parcel shipping cost will be sent to your email. Once the invoice is settled, we'll and process the second shipment to you accordingly if there is no out of stock situation.
- Q. When will I receive the refund?
- A. Once your return has been received by our warehouse, we'll email you to let you know whether a refund has been issued in 1-5 business day. If you still could not receive your refund after 5 business days, please get in touch with our Customer Care team via firstname.lastname@example.org and they will gladly help you further.