- Payment Options
- We accept the following payment options:
- Exchange Rate
- The exchange rate shown on the web site is for reference purpose. Exchange rate varies according to the payment method you use and will be determined when you check out. Please note all orders will be calculated in HKD.
Shipping Options (in HKD)
- Hong Kong - HKP Smart Post, SF Express Local
*SF Express Local will charge an extra $5 HKD shipping fee.
- China - HK Speedpost (China EMS) / SF Express
Orders below $350HKD: Flat Rate $60 HKD
Orders over $350HKD: Free
Shipping Courier Circulation areas Estimated delivery time HK Speedpost (China EMS)
Guangdong, Fujian, Sichuan,
Chongqing, Zhejiang, Shanghai, Shandong, Tianjin, Beijing
4-10 days SF Express Jiangsu, Anhui, Jiangxi, Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Guangxi, Hainan, Guizhou, Yunnan, Hebei, Sanxi, Shianxi, Inner Mongolia, Ganshu, Qinghai Ningxia, Liaoning, Jilin, Heilongjiang, Tibet, Xinjiang 4-10 days
- International - e-Express, Hong Kong Speedpost, RPX E parcel
ASIA except Hong Kong and China Canada United States EU Zone 1(Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom) EU Zone 2 (Lithuania, Luxembourg, Portugal, Slovenia) EU Zone 3 (Estonia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Spain, Sweden) EU Zone 4 (Croatia, Finland) EU Zone 5 (Greece) Rest of Europe Oceania Latin America Others e-Express 91.8 97.5 97.5 NA 97.5 97.5 97.5 102.4 Hong Kong Speed Post 120 210 195 NA 220 200 200 200 RPX E parcel 84 89 95 138 150
Terms and Conditions:
- Fuel surcharge will be added and will be subject to change in accordance with oil index.
- The consignee's full address, telephone number and contact name must be provided and clearly shown (preferably TYPE-WRITTEN) on the Airwaybill as supplied by RPX Ltd only.
- Fuel surcharge % will be updated in our website www. rpxonline.com. By 1st of each month.
- The surcharge for weekend / public holiday collection is HKD200.00 per shipment (variable to conversion rate in other currencies).
- Rates exclude customs duties / taxes, VAT and additional custom clearance charge.
- All destinations customs duties / taxes and storage will be debited to the consignee unless by prior arrangement.
- For High Value Shipments any additional clearance surcharge (subject to local regulations) will be applied and debited to consignee unless prior arrangement is made.
- The chargeable weight will be billed according to the actual weight & volumetric weight whichever is greater. Volumetric weight in kg: Length x Width x Height / 5000 (in cm) or 305 (in inch).
- RPX online's liability is limited & shipper is advised to arrange its own insurance.
- If claim is made for loss / damage of the shipment, all compensation offered will be as per the standard terms & conditions of contract (point 11) as mentioned on www.rpxonline.com.
- All business transactions are subject to the standard trading conditions for RPX Ltd. A copy is available for download from www.rpxonline.com